Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

big data innovators – of grunge t’s and software

this Sunday i saw my friend wearing one of the coolest T's I have seen in a while. It had the tagline – DO IT IN PUBLIC!


Now you do not know my friend, but I do, and was quite surprised with his choice of garment. Till I looked at the back of the shirt and realized it was one from tableau software.


Now if you read my blog, you know I am a big fan of this company…simply because no other BI tool can do what they can on BIG DATA. And now having seen the company up close, met their people, seen the users and checked out their limitless production of the coolest company T's ever, I know these guys have fun with what they do. And it makes me an even bigger fan!


And as I promised Noele@ Tableau, here's my line for a shirt –

SIZE DOES (not) MATTER.

Yes, you can use it…I just get the first one that comes off the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment