Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

big data innovators - tell me a story

Any company that can claim to have been started by an Oscar winner (correction…two time Oscar winner) is bound to have a good ‘story’.

Pat Hanrahan and Tableau qualify for that elite list.

Let me start by saying this, THERE IS NO OTHER BIG DATA VISUALIZATION TOOL IN THE MARKET THAT CAN DO WHAT TABLEAU DOES. NONE.

PS – if you know of one, let me know, I offer to test it for you.

The conditions –
A. you will have 5 minutes to install,
B. 15 minutes to recognize the data,
C. 2 hours to play with it with my team and
D. Then have to come back and let my team present live the results…on your tool.

Yes Tableau did that!

If you do not believe me, try it for yourself, Nothing else comes close.

And if you are on anything else, my best wishes!

1 comment:

  1. And we had fun doing it! Look forward to working with you further on this Abhishek.

    Matt Higgins

    ReplyDelete